INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
Read the notification carefully.Be careful while entering the details. Details submitted once cannot be edited. All relevant documents proving qualification, caste details, experiences etc. should be send along with the application.
Read the notification and instructions carefully before registration.
- Scanned copy of the photograph of the applicant [not more than the size of 40 KB].
- Scanned copy of the signature of the applicant [not more than the size of 40 KB].
- Only .jpg(small letter .jpg ) images are allowed.
- SBT Challan should be downloaded from the website and correct amount should be remitted at bank before starting online registration.Details in the challan should be given while submitting the application.Refer notification for fee details.
- Hard copy of applications should be sent to The Registrar, University of Kerala, Palayam ,Thiruvananthapuram-34
- For better performance use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
Copies of all the qualifying examinations and Mark List attested by a Gazetted Officer should be sent along with the application. Candidates who have qualified from universities outside Kerala University should produce copy of Eligibility Certificate. Pass Memo will be issued only on submission of eligibility certificate even if qualified in the entrance test.
The photographs in the hard copy of application and hall ticket should be attested by a Gazetted Officer and the name and designation of the Officer should be clearly shown with round seal.
Copy of relevant certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates attested by a Gazetted Officer(clearly shown with round seal) should be send along with the application.
Candidates seeking admission to the course should have passed the qualifying Examination at the time of submitting application.Please refer the notification for further details.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected
Candidates should note that qualifying in the General Aptitude Test does not imply that they have been granted registration for Mphil. The verification of the eligibility conditions with reference to the recognition of their qualifying degree and compliance of other formalities will be taken up only when the candidate applies for registration.
The University reserves the right to reject any application for proper reasons adduced therewith.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Read the notification and instructions carefully before registration. Be careful while entering the details. Details submitted once cannot be edited.After reading the instructions click on the link - "I have read the instructions carefully and I am ready to proceed the online registration". You will be taken to the online registration page .
In case of doubts regarding subjects, contact us at email@example.com